- 1 peach
- 1 nectarine
- 2 plums or pluots
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 beets, peeled, cooked and sliced
- 1 ball burrata
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- Clean and slice the peaches, nectarines, plums, and beets and set aside.
- Arrange the arugula in a large bowl and pile the cut fruit on top of the greens.
- Slice the beets and add them on top of the salad.
- Carefully cut the burrata in half, and gently pull small pieces off and place them over the salad.
- Whisk together the balsamic, olive oil, garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Serve as needed.