- 4 servings of noodles (like udon)
- 4 pork sausages, uncooked
- 1 tbsp Chinese Five Spice
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 3 baby bok choy, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 8 mushrooms (shitake, crimini, or a mix)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp broth or water
Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet or wok and squeeze the pork sausage out of the casings into the pan. Start breaking up the sausage with a wooden spoon. Add the Chinese Five Spice. Cook until pieces are browned, about three minutes.
Add bok choy, onion, mushrooms, jalapenos, and stir. Add chili sauce, fish sauce, and broth or water. Mix well for about two minutes.
Drain noodles and add them to the skillet. Stir until noodles are fully incorporated and covered in sauce.