- 1 pack Arnott's Milk Arrowroot Biscuits
- 1 tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons dark rum (or any other dark spirit. Sweeter works better)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dutch cocoa
- 1 cup unsweetened dessicated (shredded) coconut + 1/2 cup for rolling
- Grind the biscuits into a fine powder. Add the cocoa and 1 cup coconut. Mix thoroughly.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and booze. Mix well either by hand or in a stand mixer on low. Keep mixing until the mixture no longer sticks to the sides of the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the remaining coconut. If mixture is too soft, place in fridge for a few minutes to harden. When hardened, scoop out small amounts of mixture at a time and roll into a ball. Roll around in coconut to coat.
- Throw the balls int he fridge for as long as you can ignore the temptation to eat them.