- 1 English (seedless) cucumber
- 2 tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c. panko
- 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 4 skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- 6 oz. baby spinach
Preheat oven to 475°F. Line large cookie sheet with foil.
In large bowl, toss cucumber, vinegar, 1 tablespoon dill, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
In small bowl, combine panko, horseradish, and remaining dill and oil. Sprinkle salmon with 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper; place on cookie sheet, smooth side up. Press panko mixture evenly on top of fillets. Bake salmon 8 minutes or until golden brown on top and opaque throughout.
Toss spinach with cucumber mixture in bowl; serve with salmon.