- 3 bunches of asparagus, washed and trimmed
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spread asparagus in a single layer on rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle liberally with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Toss and roast for 6-8 minutes, jostling the baking sheets halfway through. The asparagus should be tender but still bright green, with burnished tips.
4. Halve a lemon and squeeze it over the asparagus before serving.