- 2 eggs
- 2-4 drops of lemon juice (or white vinegar, any acid really)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Put a pan over high heat and add oil. You want it to the point it's almost smoking.
- Add acid, fish sauce and cornstarch to a bowl and mix until dissolved.
- Add eggs and whisk until incorporated and frothy.
- When oil is hot, pour egg mixture in.
- After about half a minute, flip the omelette over.
- After another half a minute or so, take the omelette out of the pan and serve immediately.