- 4 split chicken breasts with skin
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 2 teaspoons French Grey Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- ground white or black pepper
- 3 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
Preheat oven to 425. Wash and pat dry chicken. Mix honey and melted butter together and add Herbes de Provence, salt, and pepper. Pour over chicken and toss to cover. Add wine. Bake for about 45 minutes, covering with foil if it starts to burn. Once fully cooked, remove from oven and place on a plate to rest.
Simmer liquid for three minutes. In a separate bowl, whisk arrowroot starch and chicken stock together and pour into simmering liquid. Whisk until thickened. Serve chicken with your pan gravy and favorite sides.