- 2 cups tapioca flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 oz container of finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cooking spray (butter flavored)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the inside of a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine butter, salt and milk. Bring to a low boil.
3. As soon as mixture boils, transfer it to a mixing bowl. Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, slowly add in tapioca flour. Be very careful because the mixture can spit out and it is hot.
4. Add in cheese, eggs, sugar and oil. Mixture will be the consistency of a wet bread dough. It'll be very sticky and moist.
5. Spoon dough into individual muffin tins to about 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 20-26 minutes. Puffs will start to puff right out of the tin and be golden brown on the tops.